Sunday, November 30, 2014

Eye madness..

Hello everyone, I wanted to show you what I have been up to this past month. You may think me crazy but I made several hundred tiny irises for my sculpts. I think they came along well and will add more realism to my sculpts. They range from 1.5mm to 5mm and I created more than 70 styles. I like to be spoiled for choice To be truthful it was hard to stop making them, almost needed an intervention to stop These eyes are addictive. They are made from paints, clay and resin. Each one is unique and the details will amaze you.


Here I am showing just a sample, pic is not very high resolution but hopefully you all will get an idea. still need to add the whites which I will do as I need them for sculpts Let me know what you think...

 This is my treasure trove :D

1 comment: